I just wanted to say thank you and tell you we had a great time in Turkey and Taner did a fabulous job as our guide. We saw ALOT of Turkey in a very little time and he did a great job catering to our wants and needs. I just wanted to tell you we were very pleased with him and also the driver. My family really liked Taner and as we told him we would be back to visit your lovely Country soon. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you maybe in Istanbul or Taner in Ephesus sometime in the future. Please tell Taner we said hello and thank you and how extremely pleased we were. Sincerely
Bryan Amos and family... Turkey with Taner in June 2011
|There is no point in loading this page with all confusing information;
simply, we do tours all around Turkey.
Get in touch with us for a single day or 20 days;
we are in your service and so happy to shape your days the way you like your days to be.
Following pages give you an idea only about what we offer:
4 Tours in Istanbul
- - - - -4 Istanbul; the Old City
- - - - -4 Istanbul walks...
- - - - -4 Istanbul; Two Continents
4 Tours in Ephesus
4 Tours in Cappadocia
4 Touring Turkey
- - - - -4 Turkey West
- - - - -4 Turkey Best
- - - - -4 Turkey Gifted
Organizing tours in Turkey clearly is our expertise.
Touring in Turkey with our guests takes nearly all of our time.
On the other hand, since we are world-travellers ourselves, once a year, we offer our guests alternating destinations to Turkey;
destinations that we feel as comfortable as we are in Turkey.
We shape the dates of these trips so that guests are back home before Christmas.
The idea came 3 years ago.
Since some of our guests had allready been to Turkey a few times with us, they insisted that we should offer tours in different countries.
- Morocco was the first; words are not enough to explain how wonderful this tour was... it was like a big family reunion.
- Then, last year, it was Egypt; I have spend so much time to organize a smooth trip... all looked so perfect and unexpectedly, we had a list of 70 people who were interested in doing Egypt with us. Sadly, we had to cancel everything due the situation in the country. However, Egypt is always on our agenda... we are waiting for things to cool down a little bit.
- Tayland probably is the next on our agenda.
- And, yes, yes, India, too !
So, stay connected, would you !